Join us on Valentine’s Day for a Partner Yoga Workshop with Kathy Navis.
Partner Yoga is designed to bring community and play into our yoga practice. It’s a way to develop trust , connection and playfulness through assisted yoga postures. It’s a very enjoyable way to work together in a number of different ways to extend your practice. You will also share the bond of communicating and cooperating with a fellow yoga practitioner, regardless of your relationship or skill level.
Partner Yoga, whether with a friend, a partner or someone you’ve never met, has some incredible benefits:
- Deepen your connection to others,
- Build trust and compassion,
- Deepen your practice in discovering how to safely stretch further than usual,
- Acquire a sense of balance that cannot be experienced working solo,
- Learn to move with greater awareness and recognition of how our movements affect others,
- Enhance your communication skills using verbal as well as non-verbal communication,
- And it’s so much fun!
The workshop will conclude with class participants sharing some delicious snacks and beverages from Greens N Grains Natural Food Store.
No experience necessary, partnering with a friend is optional but not mandatory. We will find a partner if you come solo! The cost is $20 per person or $35 if you come with a friend.